HRMS, or otherwise known as a Human Resources Management System, has been labeled as one the most successful and business-oriented collective of systems which incorporate both human resource management and information technology.
Why is HRMS important?
Everywhere, but in the workplace, in particular, HRMS is a crucial addition to your business. Booming and successful companies use HRMS to help them take some of the burden off their shoulders.
From now on, by using a high-quality HRMS you can easily:
- Handle repetitive HR assignments
- Manage time and attendance
- Track your employees’ backgrounds, skillsets, salaries and payment details, as well as professional achievements
- Process employees leave request and employment letter request
- Complete government required forms
- Integrate with financial and other third party systems
VIHRMS: a ‘new comer’ but serious contender in HRMS Services
Before selecting an HRMS system, it is always recommended to research available alternatives. We invite you to compare our offerings to other HRMS system on the market.
ViHRMS was originally developed with the growing Small to Medium Size Enterprise (SME) in mind. Its ability to scale, customize and integrate is amazing. Yet, larger organizations will find our customizable platform attractive as they modernize their in office-workflows and business processes. Businesses based in the British Virgin Islands (BVI) will be particularly delighted with the BVI Payroll Module that has country specific payroll customizations already included. Companies from around the world will be thrilled to know that country specific payroll modules can be also developed allowing global organizations the ability to manage their Human Resource operations from one portal
The Virgin Islands Human Resources Management System (ViHRMS) determined three key under-systems which will help you take control over your administrative business: the Timekeeper, HR Manager and Payroll Ez.
Let’s have a look at each one individually:
One of our most renowned and perfected systems is definitely the Timekeeper, a system composed of various apps which aim to deliver efficiency and practicality to clients.These will help you manage your business more cleverly. Here is what the Timekeeper is comprised of:
- ViHrms Photo Capture Time Clock – Captures a photo of the employee with each Clock in and out.
- Vihrms Webclock – Office workers can clock in and out from their computer
- ViHRMS BioMetrc TimeClock – Biometirc Device configured for ViHRMS. 10 Fingerprints, 1 password and 1 RFID allowed
- The Vihrms Supervisor App – Supervisors clocks employees in and out onsite via a cell phone
- The Vihrms Employee App- Employees clock themselves in and out. Comes with GPS restrictions
- Customized import templates to easily import attendance data from other systems
Our HR Manager allows you to:
- Manage leaves and absences
- Review overtime hours and ask employees to provide justification before approval
- Create an employment letters in less than 2 minutes
- Allows Employees to View notices, events, timesheets, payslips, and swap schedules (if enabled)
- Transfer attendance to Visual Payroll, Quickbooks, ViHRMS Payroll Ez (BVI Payroll) or other country-specific payroll programs
Finally, our Payroll Ez System provides
- Global and Individual Allowances and deductions
- Pension Management
- Click and Pay payment portals
- Pay Slips management
- Government reports
- QuickBooks Integration
- Bulk Cheque Printing
In a fast-paced world, such as ours, it is crucial you work quickly, effortlessly, and accurately, while still making profits. Our company is ready to help you acquire the best HRMS platform and help you organize your business in its entirety.
With years of success and experience, our team is prepared to step up to the plate and save you both time and money at the same time.
If you need additional information, do not hesitate to give us a call or reach us by email! Our website is Vihrms.com We would be glad to answer all of your questions and help you skyrocket your business to success!